Proposed Rate and Charge Adjustments
The Rincon del Diablo Municipal Water District is considering the adoption of its proposed rate and charge adjustments based on a five-year rate and charge plan. The proposed adjustments are required to fund future commitments that ensure Rincon Water continues to meet the objective of providing safe and reliable drinking water to its customers.
Information about the rate study is listed below. For details on how to protest the proposed adjustments, please refer to the Proposition 218 Notice.
- 2022 Potable and Recycled Water Rate Study (Raftelis Report)
- Proposition 218 Notice (English)
- Proposition 218 Notice (Spanish)
- March 2022 Rate Study Board Introduction (Report)
- March 2022 Rate Study Board Introduction (Presentation)
A Public Hearing to consider proposed adjustments to rates and charges for water service will be held at the following date/time and location:
June 14, 2022 – 5:00 p.m.
Rincon del Diablo MWD District Office
1920 North Iris Lane
Escondido, CA 92026
Public Comments may be submitted by any of these methods:
- Attending in person and completing a speaker slip, or
- Accessing the meeting telephonically by calling: +1 (872) 240-3412 and using the following access code: 742-603-965; or
- Accessing the meeting virtually by going to https:/meet.goto.com/742603965, or
- Before the meeting e-mailing your comments to Rincon del Diablo Municipal Water District Clerk of the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be read aloud at the public comment period.
If modifications or accommodations from individuals with disabilities are required, such persons should provide a request at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by e-mail to the Rincon del Diablo Municipal Water District Clerk of the Board at email@example.com.