Rincon del Diablo Municipal Water District is fully accountable to its customers and constituents. We are proud to operate in a fully open and transparent manner under the State of California’s Brown Act and Public Records Acts.
The following information and links are provided to assist the public in reviewing and participating in Rincon Water’s processes of governance.
Please click on the links below:
- Administrative Code
- Agendas and Minutes
- Authorizing Statutes of California Water Code
- California State Controller Reports: Revenues and Expenditures
- Catalog of Enterprise Systems – (Senate Bill 272)
- Rincon Water Budget
- Schedule of District Position Titles and Salary Ranges
- Staff Compensation
- Water Service Termination for Residential and Multifamily Customers