Starting and Stopping Service

We know that your time is important. For that reason, we provide opportunities to initiate your stop service or start service process online, even while our office is closed.  Or, if you prefer to speak with someone, you can call always call us at 760-745-5522 during our normal business hours from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, and we will be happy to help you.

Please note: All requests for starting,  stopping, or continuity of service require a minimum of 24 hours notification.  

Stop Service – As an established customer, you can stop service in the payment portal. Simply sign into your account and select “Stop Service” from the menu located to the left.  Complete the form and and hit “submit.” If you are new to the payment portal, you will need to sign-up for an account before you can stop your water service. Signing up is easy and should take just a couple of minutes.  Before you go, we would like to thank you for being a valued Rincon Water customer! We hope that you enjoyed our service.

Start Service – Welcome to the neighborhood!  New customers can start the process by filling out a “Service Request Form.”  Once the form is complete you can submit it to us by email, postal mail, or fax.  These methods are detailed on the bottom of the form.  Our customer service will confirm that your request has been received and processed.

Continuity of Service – As a customer of Rincon Water, we are pleased to provide a service specifically designed for our property owners who rent to tenants. Continuity of Service provides owners with the opportunity to have uninterrupted water service at their property. When in place, water service transfers back to the owner automatically when service is cancelled by a tenant. To sign up, complete this form.

Placing Service in Property Owner’s Name – Note that per our Administrative Code, water accounts must be established/transferred and maintained in the owners name if any prior account for that address is:

  • In arrears
  • In collections
  • Has been written off as bad debt for any reason

The owner may pay off the outstanding debt in order to allow new tenant to establish water service in his/her name.

FAQs – For additional information on account set-up fees, deposits, billing payments, and more, please see FAQs.